APES
This is a warning to be on your guard against someone who is trying to make trouble for you at work or, even, socially.
OR
You have have a deep desire for hairy monkey love
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Printable View
APES
This is a warning to be on your guard against someone who is trying to make trouble for you at work or, even, socially.
OR
You have have a deep desire for hairy monkey love
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jsc810:What if I don't dream, or remember them?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
We all dream, but most dreams are not remembered. The dreams we do remember come right at the edge of awakening. Remembering Dreams can also be triggered by something during the day that relates to the dream you had, thus making you aware of what happened in your sub-conscious REM state.
Have you ever been into a really good dream and gotten waked up. When you go back to sleep, you try to get back to where you left off and it never works. Damn that pisses me off!
My most recent strange dream had me filming an episode of Kojack in a local shopping center parking lot. It was a chase scene, with Telly at the wheel of a mid to late 70's model car...Cougar XR-7?
Anyways...I wake up and feel kind of cheated, because I've no idea how things ended.
And then there was the praying mantis boxing match...
I recall something about...In my dream, behold, a vine before me; And in the vine three branches: and it was as though it budd her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes. And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes, and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.
Clues????????????
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Albert Fish:
I recall something about...In my dream, behold, a vine before me; And in the vine three branches: and it was as though it budd her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes. And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes, and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.
Clues????????????</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
YOU SHALL BE BANISHED FROM THE KINGDOM...
STRIKE THIS NAYSAYERS POST FROM THE LEDGER
FOREVER TO WANDER THE SWIRLING SANDS BETWEEN EONS OF ANOMINIMITY
And stuff.
^^ Owen, shut up. This is Cinders thread. You didn't read the book. Shut the fuck up!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
^^ Owen, shut up. This is Cinders thread. You didn't read the book. Shut the fuck up!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
YOU SHALL, FROM THIS DAY FORTH, RUN YOUR TONGUE DOWN THE MUD CAKED CREASES OF SLIMEY MALE PIG TESTACLES, SUCKLE AND TASTE THE PUTRID SPEW THAT ENCRUST THE UNHOLY BOAR WITH THY SENSE OF TASTE, AND RELISH IT.
And you are gay...
If all you have to do while in college is go clubbing with your fellow college chums to the local stick hall and get pounced for not knowing which homo role model to play in front of the leather clad biker bouncers, then you must really be a cause for distress to the pops.
Go home and do daddy proud...bend over and show him every thing you've learned.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Owen this too:
YOU SHALL, FROM THIS DAY FORTH, RUN YOUR TONGUE DOWN THE MUD CAKED CREASES OF SLIMEY MALE PIG TESTACLES, SUCKLE AND TASTE THE PUTRID SPEW THAT ENCRUST THE UNHOLY BOAR WITH THY SENSE OF TASTE, AND RELISH IT.
And you are gay...
If all you have to do while in college is go clubbing with your fellow college chums to the local stick hall and get pounced for not knowing which homo role model to play in front of the leather clad biker bouncers, then you must really be a cause for distress to the pops.
Go home and do daddy proud...bend over and show him every thing you've learned.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
My dad wouldn't ahve a fucking clue. For that matter neither would you or your old man!
Suck MY balls bitch!
That is all i have to do owen. I work 2 nights a week, go to class, and drink. I know you are jealous!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
Yo, whats the book called. I hate dreaming because when i do they are so real and i am so confused if shit actually went down.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Very interesting question. I'd be interested to know the name of the book as well!?